Memorable vacation.
My vacation with my family was a memorable and I was very happy. I enjoyed my fruitfully with my family. Early in the morning, I woke up and on that day I don't have any work to do. When I was busy chatting with my friends. I heard birds chirping.
My family and me went to our neighbor's house and we saw that they were very happy to meet with us. We too are glad to see our relatives. They gave my parents a cup of tea each. Being as a eldest sister, I have to be careful and look after my parents. When we are back at home I prepared dinner for my younger brother and sister . Then, I let them to sleep.
In the morning, I work up and wash my face as usual. My mom had already prepared breakfast and I had my breakfast too. I have forgotten that it was tshechu as my mom also didn't told me. So, my mom only told me when my friends called to me. When I heard the word tshechu, I was so excited as I get dressed up immediately and prepared myself to go to tshechu.
Comments
Post a Comment